3:16 AM. Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Making a list
1. Camera
2. Wallet
3. Learn Driving, Stop Procrastinating (cause hearing your dad nag isn't a good thing)
4. Macbook
5. Prepare myself for koala to go into army (going to buy our tiger a soldier shirt)
6. Prepare myself for uni
I don't even know whether I should go into UOL or even to start uni in august. Feeling so unprepared for this whole adulthood life. Should I just be strong and leave to study for 3years, or stay here and just take whatever comes my way. To be honest, I am not as ready as I thought I would be especially having a boyf now (okay he's just an excuse for me not leaving, I am still quite dependent on my mom). Maybe I should just go to University of Manchester, at least my aunt is there, but I hate troubling people. I guess I agree with what people close to me say, I want life to come in the simplest easiest form ever. Money dropping from sky, books to read themselves, applications to submit themselves, life to set out a path for me like google maps. But of course, it will never be that way. Like now, I'm simply too lazy to move my lazy arse to go to bed and sleep.
But now all in my mind is for June to come, to go for all the trips we've booked for. Taking SQ to Bangkok hahahaha wisest choice ever! Honestly, I doubt I am prepared for uni at all. I should just try SIA or get a full time job at some bank till I sort out what I want to do, hopefully by end of this year to apply for uni next year.
WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home