1:17 PM. Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Woke up to lovely healthy breakfast - mushroom soup, tuna chunks fried with tons of garlic (Y), scrambled eggs and toasts with loads of butter, and the sillydog wagging its tail at me. Feeling much better after meds and massage from the masseuse last night; which leave me with spots of blood clots on my back. I have never felt so free for god remembers when, but will probably be back feeling that way at the end of next week rushing to meet the deadlines.
We don't need a big company, just the closest people around. I love you all my girlfs and my brothers that treat me like a brother. And of course you, and only you.
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home