Many thanks to everyone for your lovely birthday wishes and presents.
Blessings keep flowing in since the start of last week and it isn't stopping.
God, thankyou for the 19years of wonderful life you've given me, there's nothing I'd trade for my amazing family, a loving boyf. perfect (in my eyes) friends, and kind strangers that has passed by in my life.
I will and I shall attend service more often.
N, thanks for always being so loving and understanding. You've taught me things I didn't know about love and what one can do for love. Despite the upsetting times, the hurt we've caused each other, we both know at the end of the day, we still want to be with each other. I love you pancake :) Thanks for the gifts and presents.
(your bday's gonna be a million times better! :))
I woke up still feeling 18. This lady who gave me this modeling card thing asked me how old am I, I was like "Nineteen", damn I feel old.
This song brings a smile to my face all the time, it reminds me of you <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home