11:22 AM. Friday, April 09, 2010

It will rain again. Perhaps due to the storms in my head, the haze in those eyes. You know how there's a period of time when there's a lack of confidence and assurance, oh wait. That's fear. When I get upset, I drown myself in self-pity even more. Pathetic - yes. That period doesn't last long though, I'll wake up fast enough to recover the damages I've made (or not), while in a cab ride or a rollercoaster ride. The wild crazy side of me will reappear; constantly wondering whether that's a good or bad thing. Maybe nobody is crazy enough to be with me, that's why I've been alone for so long. Or I'm afraid of climbing up again, building up trust and tearing down walls, to find myself falling yet again, disappointing many. You sure you want to stick through this?
The stand
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home