"I couldn't sleep, his skin it smelled so sweet... Oh sunny, Sunday Valentine honey... We talk of music, we talk of touch... I didn't mean to like you so much..."
I've believed in it since I was a kid, beautiful ones, romantic moments. As I grow up, things happen on the way to maturity, disappointments, the wait, the rules to follow, made me to stop believing in love. It never occured to me that if it hits me again, what would I do. Never wondered. Expected to just wait till it comes, probably 5years, 10years down the road.
I guess they were right when they say things happen when you least expected. Guess I'll have to be careful with what I wish for next time. After eyes are met, lips are locked. Maybe, maybe. All kinds of fears are kicking in, but I want to believe; I'll try. Maybe this time I can. Afterall, you reversed time for me. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home