7:56 PM. Thursday, November 12, 2009
I just realised,
Yes my blog has been emo.
I found it quite a joke, the fact that I'm against emo. Allow me to clear my name. I'm not emo emo, I don't hate myself. I just have fairly serious (I won't usually claim that, so be glad) body image problem. I think I'm fat, allow me to do this for like.. 2more weeks. I just HAVE TO get to this satisfactory look/weight/measurements, I don't have eating disorders. I'm on healthy diet I promise, it's wholemeal. I don't starve myself. I just binge too often, therefore it's the binging I have to stop, not my normal meals. So I'm not emo k thx :)
Should I try the Doc Martens look? It's really lovely, but not sure whether I can pull it off. Suggestions?
Hate it when my posts are full of 'I', I like my blog when it was.. ambiguous and vague.
Promise myself to go back that way.
Pray for me huns :)
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home