11:43 PM. Sunday, July 12, 2009
I was just going through my "sentimental box", (yes I have a sentimental box), and I saw all the letters that various people wrote to me, I came upon this letter, who was written by the very same bestf who has hurt me, and backstabbed me. Yet in that letter, she encouraged me to not be upset by people who'd hurt me, cause they are not worth my tears, and she will always be there. How ironic uh. But I've learnt to move on, and stop living under her shadow. I guess it was kind of a good thing too.
Meleah! I was reading the letters you wrote to me throughout these 3 years, I started to read them one by one, I am so sorry girl. I'm sorry I didnt cherish you, or love you as much as you did to me. &I didn't know how much impact I've brought to your life. I'm sorry.. jsyk, you've touched my life in a great way. I love you ALOT ALOT too, and I hope it's not too late.
And also, because of this; and some other letters from other people, you let me know that I've the ability to touched people's lives, and impact them. Because of you, I want to be a better person. Because of you, I want to touch more lives. Thank you so much meleah. Really. I've never felt so motivated and impacted to grow in the Lord once again. Thank you.
As my life starts to fall apart, I see how God works through the broken.
I'm picking up the pieces.
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home