I found another version of it, I love how from the second video you can see how one person can touch the entire world like that. It makes me seem smaller, and this world is still a place full of love and hope.
I think Michael Jackson's life was a really rough and tough one. Aside from all the mistakes he had made, I believe he's still a man who's impacted and left a mark in this world, and a great father to his kids.
I love this part so freaking much. The video is so meaningful, we should stop seeing ourselves as individuals, we are indeed the world, regardless of religion and race.
We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let's start giving There's a choice we're making We're saving our own lives It's true we'll make a better day Just you and me
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home