9:05 PM. Saturday, July 04, 2009

&

love.
It feels so good to sleep without a train of thoughts going through and through, without waking up and it's "Damn" and rushrushrush. I wonder when was the last time I had that. My body's clock is screwed up. I sleep at 3am, and wake up at noon time. So much for a healthy lifestyle. All I want now, is a pen and paper, to put all those things in my mind down in black&white. It's alot easier, you should try it some time. This means, I should go skating soon. When I have too much going on there, I skate.
I just blogged a pile of junk. pft.
it's not so pretty all the time
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home