4:54 PM. Sunday, July 12, 2009
Dear bestfriend,
Thankyou for all the blessings you've brought into my life, for allowing me into your life, and to go through the bits and pieces in your life. We've went through the up and downs together, all the trouble we used to get into when we were young and foolish. You have grown so much, and I just have to say, I'm really proud of you. I truly am.
You always say that I've made an imapct in your life, but what you don't know is, you've also made an impact in mine, leaving a mark in my life that I'll never forget. Thankyou so very much to motivate me to grow stronger in the Lord, to take up more responsibilities. You see, you always under-estimate what you can do, you are
ALOT more than this. Don't ever despise your youth okay.
I know you have problems which you faced, even when I'm not with you physically, know that I'll always be there encouraging you mentally. Haha. You've to learn to be strong kay. I have to learn to be stronger too, without you there supporting me, holding my hand, life's going to be different. But I'll try my best to move on, and when you come back, you'll see a more spiritual me. Haha. Oh and, physical harm is NOT considered as being strong okay. Promise me not to hurt yourself in anyway.
With all my heart, I wish you all the best over there, starting a new life, new friends, new culture. But apart from that, don't ever ever forget us, the experience you had here, the laughs, the tears,
everything. This is where you've grown too. Don't you
ever forget that.
I know I've said this before, but I just have to say it again.
I wish you could see yourself the way I see you and I wish you could love yourself the way I love you. &above all, I wish your life is everything you deserve, because in my opinion you deserve the whole world.
(yes meleah, I'll try to find the right guy by the time you come back to visit. haha. but like I said in my previous post,
Harry Potter & magic is far more realistic than being able to find the 'perfect guy'. Although I never believed in the 'perfect guy', but the right guy. I like guys for their imperfections actually, I'm weird like that.)
I guess it is really that hard to let you go, but I know I have to. Take this as another experience you'll have, as you meet with other "crazy bimbo bitchy" girl. Haha. But don't you dare forget the first!
I'll visit when I can, and don't forget to write.
I'll stand by you forever. Always will.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home