4:39 PM. Monday, June 08, 2009
I HATE MY GROUP. SCREWED TO THE CORE.
I wouldn't say it's due to a particular someone, matter fact, this is a freaking GROUP project, if only every particular someone can get the meaning of G-R-O-U-P.
& i'm losing you, but if thats the way you want it to be, so be it. You suck as a person, a friend, the head, and as a partner. You think you're always in the right, let it be.
Correction, you don't suck. Just.. changed, from the happy, joyful, carefree but still smarter, to the emotional, permanent serious face, stressful person. I don't know you anymore. and that, sucks.
urghhhhh!
the above comment is made by sweemin alone, out of sudden rage and disappointment. do not make further judgements and comments. thankyou.
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home