10:32 PM. Thursday, April 23, 2009
Academic. School events. Church. Social life. Spiritual walk.
I am tied down. Still haven't learned how to set my piorities right. Everything is pouring down on me like a flood, bit by bit I am losing myself.
Time. People around the world are always wishing for more time, not realising that, no matter how much time we're given, it'd still be the same. Taking for granted for every second of breathe we take in.
You live, You died, You rose again on high.
You open the way, for the world to live again.
For all You've done.
Even if I'm given a chance to turn my world around, I wouldn't change anything.
Thankyou ray :)
I am nothing without you.
cliche..
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home