10:03 PM. Wednesday, March 11, 2009
This whole routine is getting old
So am I and so are you
My reputation lets me know I can do whatever I want to
Though it seems that you believe you can do whatever it is you please
Not before, not before you wind up on your knees
- "Pen and Paper" RJA
The combination of a down-to-earth and a sky-high. Indeed it is a fairy-tale come true, ugly ducking transforming to a beautiful swan. We've seen it happening all the time, and we always ask ourselves the same old question. It's not that it hasn't came across our minds, just wrong timing, wrong person.
I detest myself for running back into Your arms whenever I'm in a crisis. I know I've strayed pretty far away. Believe me, and continue to trust me (?) that I still have the beliefs in me. Sorry for not being a very good christian. =/
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home