2:14 AM. Saturday, March 14, 2009
Waking up, hearing the cars speeding on the wet ground, still raining heavily out there; almost perfect, except for my weird feeling stomach. Sat down infront of the tv, started watching Totally Spies, while waiting for my retarded biatch to call. Went to cousin's to pick up my family's favourite, Canon (Nikon FTW), hoping the rain would go away. Cabbed down to G's area, and we started grabbing stuff from Cold Storage.

We did our picnic in some field that's surrounded by HDBs. Quite an amusing sight. Started laying out the mats, the wind was so strong, we could feel one or two drops of rain on us now and then. I couldn't care less, but my super paranoid and pessimistic friend, made such a fuss about it.
Alright the sky was kinda dark.. but still.



Thumbs up for nachos&pasta sauce with sparkling juice. We should get bananas next time.



MIMOSA.
3 Comments:
Why's it green.
yep. just as u ordered madamoiselle
I know I know. Editing. haha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home