1:20 AM. Monday, February 23, 2009
In less than 18hours it will be the end to Year 1. Meaning, right now I still have to put all my energy and concentration on JAVA. A lil' fear, a tipsy feeling of stress; guess it's good. Waking up at 9 to continue what I'm leaving on my desk now. A pile of magazine waiting for me to cut out those gorgeous pictures, piggy bank waiting to be filled, the rest pretty much shouts JAVA. As much the love I have for JAVA, my faith's running out.
6 weeks. I don't really want a transfer of change in the clique. Hoping, and still hoping. Fear for 2nd year. *shiver*
Last day of Year 1. No more loooooong tedious rides to school. Will miss mornings @starbucks though.
lovebites!
just a photograph in a history book;
and I believe she had a voice and name.
hello
where the love is
thankyou
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home